AS and A Level
The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited.
Approach and Curriculum
Thousands of learners worldwide gain places at leading universities every year with Cambridge International AS & A Levels. The syllabuses develop a deep understanding of subjects and independent thinking skills.
We help schools to build a curriculum that brings success for learners. Our syllabuses prepare learners for university study, which is why universities worldwide value and recognise Cambridge International AS & A Level qualifications.
Cambridge International AS & A Level develops learners’ knowledge, understanding and skills in:
- in-depth subject content
- independent thinking
- applying knowledge and understanding to new as well as familiar situations
- handling and evaluating different types of information source
- thinking logically and presenting ordered and coherent arguments
- making judgements, recommendations and decisions
- presenting reasoned explanations, understanding implications and communicating them logically and clearly
- working and communicating in English.
Cambridge International A Level is typically a two-year course, and Cambridge International AS Level is typically one year.
OF DAILY EMAILS ARE SPAM
FIRST COMPUTER VIRUS NAMED CREEPER
TONNES - WEIGHT OF FIRST COMPUTER